Thursday 14 November 2013

design


For this design I used Ian Keltie as inspiration. I started with the primary image of a friend the pose is intentional, as I wanted it to be bold funny and in your face because that what I feel comedy is about I put a note paper filter over the image and change the colour to a deep red. Using the brush tool I made circles of different sizes around the image and then smaller once I added a layer and changed the hue and saturation this changed the colours whilst still making them match with in the same colour palette. I changed the vibrancy to make the colours deeper and bolder.
     I then decided I want to model to stand out more and have a gradient. This is also I technique Keltie uses in his work. To do this I had to take the image out put it on a colour layer, chose the gradient merge visible and dragged back on to original document.
     I then added the time and place on to the poster to finish it off. Of all the design I feel this is the most successful because I feel the artists links to my work more the colours and lay out link well to the theme and convey comedy through the design.


No comments:

Post a Comment